This past weekend both sets of Noah's grandparents came to visit. On Saturday Nana, Noah, & I went to pick raspberries at a nearby farm. It was a beautiful fall day... Noah must have eaten a pint of berries himself. The picking was sparse, and the only time I could get any into my bucket was when Noah was picking the berries himself. It is amazing that he only picks the ripe ones... they went directly from the bush to his mouth... very cute. Towards the end he some how figured out that there was a hole in the middle for his finger which, thankfully, slowed down his eating:)
We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
This past weekend both sets of Noah's grandparents came to visit. On Saturday Nana, Noah, & I went to pick raspberries at a nearby farm. It was a beautiful fall day... Noah must have eaten a pint of berries himself. The picking was sparse, and the only time I could get any into my bucket was when Noah was picking the berries himself. It is amazing that he only picks the ripe ones... they went directly from the bush to his mouth... very cute. Towards the end he some how figured out that there was a hole in the middle for his finger which, thankfully, slowed down his eating:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment