One year ago today Papa died... and to be honest, most of the time I don't believe that it is true... this was such a huge and unexpected loss for our family. We have all had many new "firsts" this past year without Papa around... I can only imagine that it has made us all stronger. He was such a wonderful and loving man... there still is not a day that goes by that I don't miss him terribly and start crying if I think too much about it. Each new milestone that hits and he is not physically here with us to enjoy it makes me eternally greatful for all of the wonderful time we did get to enjoy life with him. Getting through the past year: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Florida, summer without Jo Mary, Fryeburg, etc. Each time I have dreaded these things, but each one has been extremely memorable and exciting... Nothing is the same without him and I wish more than anything he could be here with us, but I can always feel his fun, life-loving spirit in all we do.
We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Monday, October 27, 2008
One year ago today Papa died... and to be honest, most of the time I don't believe that it is true... this was such a huge and unexpected loss for our family. We have all had many new "firsts" this past year without Papa around... I can only imagine that it has made us all stronger. He was such a wonderful and loving man... there still is not a day that goes by that I don't miss him terribly and start crying if I think too much about it. Each new milestone that hits and he is not physically here with us to enjoy it makes me eternally greatful for all of the wonderful time we did get to enjoy life with him. Getting through the past year: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Florida, summer without Jo Mary, Fryeburg, etc. Each time I have dreaded these things, but each one has been extremely memorable and exciting... Nothing is the same without him and I wish more than anything he could be here with us, but I can always feel his fun, life-loving spirit in all we do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment