Noah and I joined Gabe for his residency interview at the University of Vermont. While Gabe was busy Noah and I took full advantage to all that Burlington had to offer. We shopped, listened to a live children's musician, and visited the Echo Aquarium and Science Center on Lake Champlain. There were lots of fish, frogs and turtles... lots for Noah to enjoy. He even did a little fishing in their make shift river:) The middle picture is of him looking at a fish stuck to the side of the tank with a magnifying glass... he learns fast!
We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Trip to Burlington
Noah and I joined Gabe for his residency interview at the University of Vermont. While Gabe was busy Noah and I took full advantage to all that Burlington had to offer. We shopped, listened to a live children's musician, and visited the Echo Aquarium and Science Center on Lake Champlain. There were lots of fish, frogs and turtles... lots for Noah to enjoy. He even did a little fishing in their make shift river:) The middle picture is of him looking at a fish stuck to the side of the tank with a magnifying glass... he learns fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment