Thursday, June 18, 2009



Over the past 2 and a half weeks we have bought a house, moved back to Maine, Gabe has graduated from Dartmouth and is now a MD, Jen has left her job in Vermont, we had to have Ozzie (our 14 yo cat) put to sleep, and now we have added another member to our family!  I have TONS of pictures from the past few weeks, but I thought I should get these up for everyone to meet James!  He was born on June 17th at 4:44am in Portland... 7lbs. 4oz. and 20 inches long.  Noah has been a very happy and loving big brother so far:)  We will post more pics of everything soon!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and welcome to the world baby James! Glad to hear that all is well and that everyone is doing fine! We love you guys!!
Jacqueline and Ross

Sarah Evans said...

So cute! congratulations.

Molly said...

be is beautiful Jenn!!!

Molly said...

opps I mean He

Marianne and Brent Jones said...

Congratulations!!! He is beautiful. Is Gabe excited to be a big brother?? We miss you lots on the west coast. We'll email out soon and let you know how things are going. I love the blog... think I might get one going myself :-)

Marianne and Brent Jones said...

Ha, not Gabe, I meant Noah!!! Ugh still adjusting to the West Coast Time zone!