James is changing and growing so fast I can't believe it!! At birth he weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz. and was 20 inches long... (about 1 pound and 2 inches less than Noah). At his recent 2 week check-up James weighed in at 8 lbs. 12 oz. (as a reference point babies just need to be back to birth weight at 2 weeks to be considered "on track") and 22 inches long!! No feeding concerns with James... I am hoping now that he weighs more than Noah did at this same point he will start sleeping more and eating less at night... I can dream right:)
We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Friday, July 3, 2009
James the great gainer!
James is changing and growing so fast I can't believe it!! At birth he weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz. and was 20 inches long... (about 1 pound and 2 inches less than Noah). At his recent 2 week check-up James weighed in at 8 lbs. 12 oz. (as a reference point babies just need to be back to birth weight at 2 weeks to be considered "on track") and 22 inches long!! No feeding concerns with James... I am hoping now that he weighs more than Noah did at this same point he will start sleeping more and eating less at night... I can dream right:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment