Noah is really starting to get the concept of birthdays, so when Gabe's came around he was really ready to have a party for him. He had been talking non-stop about making daddy a cake and getting him a brown balloon. Noah is also a very funny shopper... I took him, by himself, to Marden's where he purchased a pair of baby blue crocks for James ($2) and a Sponge Bob Squarepants cake stand ($2) for daddy's birthday cake. We then went to Big Lots where he picked out an entire package of American flags ($1) to decorate the cake with. We had so much fun as we then had to go to purchase a brown balloon to go with the Handy Manny balloon he picked out. I think the balloon lady thought we were crazy;) I didn't get a picture of the balloons, but I think these pictures portray the proud boy well.
We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Gabe's Birthday (aka Valentine's Day)
Noah is really starting to get the concept of birthdays, so when Gabe's came around he was really ready to have a party for him. He had been talking non-stop about making daddy a cake and getting him a brown balloon. Noah is also a very funny shopper... I took him, by himself, to Marden's where he purchased a pair of baby blue crocks for James ($2) and a Sponge Bob Squarepants cake stand ($2) for daddy's birthday cake. We then went to Big Lots where he picked out an entire package of American flags ($1) to decorate the cake with. We had so much fun as we then had to go to purchase a brown balloon to go with the Handy Manny balloon he picked out. I think the balloon lady thought we were crazy;) I didn't get a picture of the balloons, but I think these pictures portray the proud boy well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment