Friday, September 16, 2011

More Pictures of Benjamin and His Big Brothers


















This is a much more random post than usual, but we have had a really fun and laid back week this week.  Gabe is back at work and I am LOVING being at home.... it is really making me have very little motivation for the job search.  I was a bit scared about the transition to 3 kids at first b/c everyone kept telling us that the transition to 3 was the hardest, but I have not found this to be true at all.  One to two I had a way harder time with.  This time Ben just gets fit into our daily routine like he has been here all along.  The kids are doing much better with the adjustment than I had hoped.  Yes, at times it is overhwelming when everyone is crying and hungry at once, and my parenting standards for what they eat and how much tv they watch has once again decreased, but I remember the same thing happening when James was born... I am sure that will recover with time.  We are getting back into the routine and even getting out to stores just the 4 of us... good deals at Marden's last week that I just couldn't pass up;)   The coolest thing about this whole transition of another child is that Gabe and I both comment on often is how amazing it is how much each kid really grows up once the next one comes.  Noah has definitely taken on doing more for himself and his brothers and James now walks on his own, has become a better listener and overall seems more responsible than before... pretty neat:) Enjoy some of the random pictures from the last week, and some from Gabe's phone of Benjamin's birth. The sweet moments with the kids this week have definitely made up for the more chaotic and stressful times!

No comments: