Sunday, February 12, 2012

"V Week"















So we are getting back on track with learning fun.  We have been doing lots with science and using our senses to explore, but I haven't had the time to take any pictures. We learned about ocean mammals and experimented with "blubber", as well as density of what floats in fresh vs. salt water.  Anyhow, Gabe was home on Saturday morning when we started out "V week" (yes, I have gone to entire weeks for letters since I just don't have time to do it all in one day;)), so I did break out the camera.  The boys made some valentine's cards with a cool mixture of paints.  The pink is actually glue and shaving cream, so all easily washable and great for using brushes or fingers.  Since everyone was already messy we broke out the shaving cream for more exploring.  Noah got some on his nose while smelling it.  We explored baking soda volcanos, vegetables and vacuuming;)  

No comments: