Friday, April 20, 2012

Summer Fun in April:)










We have had an absolutely gorgeous week!  It is hard to believe, but we did have the sprinkler and pool out earlier this week... I think that the kids MAY be getting a little too big for their pool. Ben has started to sit up for a few seconds and is trying really hard to learn to crawl... he is looking like he might be our first crawler. He will hold himself up with outstretched arms, get up on his toes, then shoot himself forward where he usually smashes his face into the floor... he is improving though;) Noah still has not lost his tooth yet, but the new tooth has started to grow in behind it, so it should fall out soon! He is eagerly awaiting this and his anxiety couldn't be higher about the whole thing. Yesterday we walked/hiked to the duck pond, over to check out our garden, and to the playground..... I then ran everyone home. It was my first run since Ben has been born (I know it has been so long!) and I think it would have gone better if I hadn't had to push all 3 kids... my arms got more of a workout than my legs, but it was better than nothing and will get easier I am sure:) 

No comments: