The kids and I usually travel to East Millinocket each year for the "Summerfest", Gabe seems to be working or off at the family golf tournament. The kids and I traveled up Wednesday night and stayed until lunch on Friday... we had all had enough by then and were REALLY REALLY looking forward to celebrating Gabe's last day at work... he didn't get home until after I went to bed... oh well, at least he is done and here today for a long summer vacation!
Until Friday mid-morning, when the breakdowns began, the kids were having a really great time;) We got to visit Uncle Jon and family at the barn where Noah decided to get rid of his training wheels. We also got to spend some great time hanging out with Grammy and Grampy Civiello as well as Nannie and Grandpa. The highlight on Friday morning was the soap spray down by the fire department... Ben wanted nothing to do with it, but did have fun playing around the bubbles.


No comments:
Post a Comment