Shaving cream cars is one of our favorite activities. Even Audrey is getting in on this, but her "shaving cream" was really whipped cream since I didn't fully trust her not to eat it or get it in her eyes. We love "controlled" messy play when daddy is working:)
James was struggling a bit with his lowercase letters so we found this fantastic game with colored and clear spoons to match uppercase and lowercase letters (thank you Pintrest!). James has done fantastically with this and is now trying to see just how fast he can match the letters up.
It has been raining a lot here which has limited our outside play. Audrey and I were working in the garage the other day while the boys were playing outside. I knew they had the hose... it sounded like they were having so much fun... I resisted the urge to check on them because there was no fighting, no crying and lots of laughing AND I presumed that if someone was being really unsafe, someone would speak up... and to be completely honest, the few minutes of peace while I was trying to get something done is just such a rarity I couldn't bring myself to disrupt it;) After about 15 minutes I walked around the corner and saw this... They were all completely soaked and laughing which taking turns spraying each other with the hose... it wasn't more than 45 degrees and our well water is cold... and the funniest thing here is James... his pants had fallen down and he was having so much fun he really just didn't care. We went inside, stripped down and had warms baths right away... all in all a fun kid afternoon:)
James was struggling a bit with his lowercase letters so we found this fantastic game with colored and clear spoons to match uppercase and lowercase letters (thank you Pintrest!). James has done fantastically with this and is now trying to see just how fast he can match the letters up.
It has been raining a lot here which has limited our outside play. Audrey and I were working in the garage the other day while the boys were playing outside. I knew they had the hose... it sounded like they were having so much fun... I resisted the urge to check on them because there was no fighting, no crying and lots of laughing AND I presumed that if someone was being really unsafe, someone would speak up... and to be completely honest, the few minutes of peace while I was trying to get something done is just such a rarity I couldn't bring myself to disrupt it;) After about 15 minutes I walked around the corner and saw this... They were all completely soaked and laughing which taking turns spraying each other with the hose... it wasn't more than 45 degrees and our well water is cold... and the funniest thing here is James... his pants had fallen down and he was having so much fun he really just didn't care. We went inside, stripped down and had warms baths right away... all in all a fun kid afternoon:)

No comments:
Post a Comment