Sunday, September 14, 2014

Trey's Birthday Weekend






As is becoming a yearly tradition Gabe was on call the weekend of Trey's birthday party, so the kids and I headed to Mattamiscontis for a visit the night before... this was after I realized that I had not seen most of the Pelkey family since Christmas... there is also a small chance that I needed some man power to make all of those angry birds and piggies;)  The kids got to get in some fishing, hiking, tree climbing and 4 wheeling time.  Ben caught an impressive tree branch/bush, Noah came up empty and James caught this fish... it was pretty comical... it is hard to be left handed and figure out how to reel in a squirming, fighting fish... he was really good at swinging it around and trying to hit everyone with it though;) Also, despite the picture, Audrey had a blast on the 4wheeler... so long as I was hiding out of sight.

The next morning we got up and going for a great party to celebrate Trey's 4th birthday!  Angry birds, kids, food, outside play... I am not sure what could have been better. Happy Birthday Trey!

No comments: