Christmas has arrived and so has Santa! The kids were beyond excited for light sabers and kitchen play and legos. We had a very relaxing day playing with all of the new toys and enjoying each others company on a cloudy chilly day outside. Everyone got in on opening gifts this year and no one really cared who each present was earmarked for they all worked together to open and inspect all of the gifts. Despite Audrey's face in these pictures, she was having a great time... I think that we have entered to stage where kids refuse to smile for the camera... at least she is the last one and everyone else is *mostly* cooperative. Gabe was very excited for his chainsaw and I was thankful that Nannie and Grandpa got him fully outfitted in safety gear;) And, still at this age, the kids often find the boxes the most fun...
James took gift giving this Christmas extra seriously. Almost daily he was building new lego creations or wrapping special toys of his for different people. This particular present was addressed to Gabe and I and I thought he might explode with excitement during the week between when he wrapped it and when Christmas came. He had created two lego robots especially for us. Every day he would check on the present, make sure it was still there and ask if we could open it yet. Every person that came through our door also was shown the gift that he made and wrapped himself. Thanks you James, you were so thoughtful and we love the gifts!
James took gift giving this Christmas extra seriously. Almost daily he was building new lego creations or wrapping special toys of his for different people. This particular present was addressed to Gabe and I and I thought he might explode with excitement during the week between when he wrapped it and when Christmas came. He had created two lego robots especially for us. Every day he would check on the present, make sure it was still there and ask if we could open it yet. Every person that came through our door also was shown the gift that he made and wrapped himself. Thanks you James, you were so thoughtful and we love the gifts!






No comments:
Post a Comment