The day after the Twilight Run was school for Noah and James followed by a trip with Gabe to Fiddle Camp. Noah and James are both enthusiastic about playing the violin and since Gabe and I are not in anyway musically inclined (except for playing the tuba and baritone in high school, of course;)) we thought this would be a great opportunity for them. They got to sleep in a tent, stay up late, swim, meet new friends and learn the violin while Gabe learned the guitar. James ended the weekend saying that he wished he could live at Fiddle Camp.
While the two big brothers were at fiddle camp Ben, Audrey and I enjoyed some quiet time at home fixing the chicken coop and trying to acclimate the chickens to grass. I think that they enjoyed their time being only two kids, they were over the moon when Noah and James returned:)





No comments:
Post a Comment