Friday, June 10, 2016

Sandy River







We were running at the gym this morning when James spotted the campus map.  He asked why we hadn't explored the trail down to the river behind the soccer field... I didn't have a good answer, so we went on an adventure.  It was a brief walk down to the Sandy River where we sat, threw rocks, made ferry boats and had an overall relaxing few hours without seeing another person.  The kids wished they had their bathing suits when Noah and Ben tried to wade to the other side... next time:)

The bottom picture... I woke up this morning and heard someone else breathing next to the bed.  I thought for sure it couldn't be one of the kids because when they wake up in the night they scream and DEFINITELY let us know they are there.  When I rolled over this is what I saw.  Audrey sound asleep kneeling over a storage box.  I have no idea how she was asleep like this.  I put her back in her bed and she never work up, so I am guessing she must have walked in her sleep and found a nice place to sleep;) 

No comments: