Monday, July 31, 2017

Belgrade Lakes 2017











The day after we got back from Millinocket we made a quick turn around for our time at the "Clubhouse" on Long Pond.  We had beautiful days for tubing, water skiing, swimming and general relaxing on the lake.  Gabe golfed on Sunday so the kids and I did a little hiking on "The Mountain" literally across the street from the Clubhouse.  I tried to get them to take what seemed like a more reasonable loop, but they unanimously decided they wanted to do a longer loop too.  Who was I to say no to more hiking?  We hiked for more of the day than I anticipated, but all of the kids did so well.  I carried Audrey for most of the way, but even she didn't mind.  I have been impressed so far this year with not only how well the kids are doing hiking, but also how much they really seem to love it.  

No comments: