For a Mother's Day "present" Gabe decided that he would bathe Noah for the first time ever:) I could tell that Gabe was very nervous the whole time as I wasn't allowed to be more than an arms length away. So I took the opportunity to snap some pictures of the two of them. I think Noah sensed that his dad was nervous and was on his best behavior... he happily played with his toys and only splashed a little. Noah didn't even cry and put up a fight when it came time to put his pajamas on (as you can see he has this fire truck book we got from the library that he just loves and seems to keep his occupied, for the time being at least).
We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Dad's First Bath
For a Mother's Day "present" Gabe decided that he would bathe Noah for the first time ever:) I could tell that Gabe was very nervous the whole time as I wasn't allowed to be more than an arms length away. So I took the opportunity to snap some pictures of the two of them. I think Noah sensed that his dad was nervous and was on his best behavior... he happily played with his toys and only splashed a little. Noah didn't even cry and put up a fight when it came time to put his pajamas on (as you can see he has this fire truck book we got from the library that he just loves and seems to keep his occupied, for the time being at least).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment