Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jo Mary- Part 1




Noah and I made a recent trip to Maine to visit family and help clean out the campground.  We got some great pictures and Noah was a very good sport to tolerate all of the riding.  We took him down to the beach where we eventually had to carry him as the umbrella stroller wasn't exactly made for the sand.  He loves riding on his Nana's shoulders and chewing on this piece of driftwood, by the end he looked as though he had just eaten a bag of Oreos.  As a bit of background, when we went to Florida Noah was scared of the beach (sand, water, etc.) to the point of us having to carry him the entire time... apparently though he likes the freezing water of Jo Mary lake because as you can see I had to take his pants off for him to get in the water... he cried when I pulled him out...

No comments: