Friday, July 25, 2008

Dancing Bear




I got this very nice Baby Gap bear costume at a yard sale last summer for $3.  It was too big for Noah last Halloween, and will be too small this Halloween, but it has been well worth the 3 dollars:)  Noah has always liked music, but in the past few weeks it has become an obsession.  When we are at home the music ALWAYS has to be on, as you can also see he has learned how to use the volume and turn on the stereo, even though he knows he isn't allowed to.  When he hears the music or anything that resembles music (eg. the washing machine agitating, the scrubbing of a sponge, or Gabe playing the train whistle) he dances with a huge smile on his face.  He comes up with the funniest moves that leave us to laugh and wonder where in the world he came up with them.  Thanks goodness the local library is close and had CDs for loan... we can at least have a variety of the music we hear over and over again:)  I have some video that I will try to post if I can figure it out:)

No comments: