Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Noah's New Friend




My mom came to visit last weekend as we kept Noah busy taking him to yard sales and Raspberry picking (I, of course, didn't get pictures of either of those things!).  Noah is turning in to a pretty good berry picker.  By the end of our hour there he was picking the bright red berries off the bush and popping them into his mouth without hesitation!  On the last day of the visit we went to the Sugarbush Farm in Woodstock, VT.  Among other things there was this cow.... Noah was not scared one bit, but fascinated as I hope the pictures show.  On several occasions the cow licked Noah's face (I only got one on camera) to which he smiled and laughed.  At one point we thought the cow was licking Noah's arm, but he actually started chewing on his shirt sleeve:)  At the end, we actually had to coax him to leave and let other kids have a chance to pet poor animal...

No comments: