Monday, December 1, 2008

Juggling



I realized that I hadn't posted anything for a while, but nothing that out of the ordinary has happened in the past month, so the next two blogs are about Noah's two new obsessions.  The first is juggling.  Gabe is a great juggler and I can not juggle at all... So Noah will, many times a day, bring the balls to me and gesture for me to juggle for him.  I have to tell him that only daddy can juggle... if Gabe is home Noah will bring the balls to him, watch him for a minute, laugh when he drops the balls, then go and lay down on the floor... this is his way of letting Gabe know that he too should juggle while laying down... it is quite a funny and predictable scene.  Gabe is a good sport and getting quite good at juggling while lying down!

No comments: