Gabe and I took Noah to the Lebanon Municipal building to see Santa. We got a wonderful picture of Noah and his friend Suvi sitting on Santa's lap... Suvi screaming and Noah staring at her:) It was on a little instamatic polaroid so I couldn't post it, but it will be great when they are older. There was also a horse drawn carriage that brought us for a ride around the green, face painting, crafts, and Noah's favorite part: a group of Girls Scouts singing Christmas Carols. He held fast to his balloon all night, except for when he stopped to clap:)
We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Lebanon Christmas Party 2008
Gabe and I took Noah to the Lebanon Municipal building to see Santa. We got a wonderful picture of Noah and his friend Suvi sitting on Santa's lap... Suvi screaming and Noah staring at her:) It was on a little instamatic polaroid so I couldn't post it, but it will be great when they are older. There was also a horse drawn carriage that brought us for a ride around the green, face painting, crafts, and Noah's favorite part: a group of Girls Scouts singing Christmas Carols. He held fast to his balloon all night, except for when he stopped to clap:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment