Summer is a funny time b/c it is the time when we do the most and have the most to blog about, but the least time to actually get on the computer and post:) This has been a wonderful summer for us! Full of change, but all good change and adjustment. James is growing well, smiling & cooing all of the time, we are starting to see his personality more and more. I have just been amazed at how fast it is going by this time around... we just took him for his 2 month well check already! Noah has also blossomed this summer, not only has he started talking, but he is very much into pretend play now... amazing to see how his little mind works and the subtle things he picks up on. The other day I got him up from his nap and he was digging a hole on his bed and wouldn't get up until he was done cleaning up the dirt:) The most heartwarming thing has been how much Noah has embraced being a big brother and how much he loves James. He is a big help taking care of James, always is giving him hugs and kisses (mostly gentle I might add), and to show how kind hearted he really is… when James screams for long periods, especially in the car, he tells us to put James’ pacifier in and when that doesn’t work he sits back and sucks his thumb with his blankie. Gabe is adjusting well to residency and really seems to be enjoying working in pediatrics. I am LOVING all of the time I have been able to spend at home with Noah and James this summer, but alas I will be heading back to work mid September 2-3 days a week. That’s all for now… enjoy the pics!!
No comments:
Post a Comment