With all of our free time this summer and Gabe working so much, the kids and I have been able to spend lots of time up north with family. On our last trip we had a wicked fun, though exhausting, trip home with almost every minute booked:) The top picture is of Noah with Uncle John driving the Bobcat... I actually have a short video of this that Noah watches several times a day that I will try to post. Next, we went swimming and spent the day at the campground with Aunt Amy & Uncle Dennis. I love this picture of the two of them b/c you can see how much fun Noah is having. The bottom pic was right after Noah woke up from his nap and found James and Nanny napping too:)
We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Trip North- Part 1
With all of our free time this summer and Gabe working so much, the kids and I have been able to spend lots of time up north with family. On our last trip we had a wicked fun, though exhausting, trip home with almost every minute booked:) The top picture is of Noah with Uncle John driving the Bobcat... I actually have a short video of this that Noah watches several times a day that I will try to post. Next, we went swimming and spent the day at the campground with Aunt Amy & Uncle Dennis. I love this picture of the two of them b/c you can see how much fun Noah is having. The bottom pic was right after Noah woke up from his nap and found James and Nanny napping too:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment