The other day I noticed that James was trying hard to sit up in his bouncy seat and getting very frustrated. Often when he is fussy and bored these days I make him happy by sitting him up straight and giving him toys to look at and grab. So, I pulled out the exersaucer the other day and, although about 3 weeks younger than Noah was, he loved it! It has been great to be able to put him down for a bit and not have him cry:) As with all of the other toys Noah thinks that it is the best toy and tries to teach James how to play with everything on it... I can't believe how fast time is going by!!!!
We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
James and the Exersaucer
The other day I noticed that James was trying hard to sit up in his bouncy seat and getting very frustrated. Often when he is fussy and bored these days I make him happy by sitting him up straight and giving him toys to look at and grab. So, I pulled out the exersaucer the other day and, although about 3 weeks younger than Noah was, he loved it! It has been great to be able to put him down for a bit and not have him cry:) As with all of the other toys Noah thinks that it is the best toy and tries to teach James how to play with everything on it... I can't believe how fast time is going by!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment