This is Noah's second trip to Storyland and what a difference a year makes!!! This year he was tall enough to ride ALL of the rides... I didn't realize how tall he was in comparison, but there were many 3 year olds, much more articulate than him, standing outside many of the rides crying b/c they weren't tall enough to go on them. I think Noah has reached a stage that he will do almost anything that dad suggests b/c he doesn't know that he should be scared. Having said that Noah, without hesitation, when on the roller coaster, the spinning ride, and the log flume twice (among other rides I never would have guessed he would ride on)! Watch out Pelkeys, soon Noah will be going on all of the roller coasters at Busch Gardens soon:) We have a picture of his first log flume ride with Gabe and his face looks horrified, but yesterday I had to buy a frame for it b/c Noah looks at it so much and says, "you and daddy, weeeeee" (he doesn't have the whole you and I things down yet). He insisted that we put the picture in his room and it was the first thing he said to me when he got up this morning. Surprisingly, the thing he struggled with the most and refused to go in was the ball pit! It was a very fun trip that ended with Noah and Gabe sleeping most of the way home while James screamed... who knew they could both sleep through that?!?!
We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
This is Noah's second trip to Storyland and what a difference a year makes!!! This year he was tall enough to ride ALL of the rides... I didn't realize how tall he was in comparison, but there were many 3 year olds, much more articulate than him, standing outside many of the rides crying b/c they weren't tall enough to go on them. I think Noah has reached a stage that he will do almost anything that dad suggests b/c he doesn't know that he should be scared. Having said that Noah, without hesitation, when on the roller coaster, the spinning ride, and the log flume twice (among other rides I never would have guessed he would ride on)! Watch out Pelkeys, soon Noah will be going on all of the roller coasters at Busch Gardens soon:) We have a picture of his first log flume ride with Gabe and his face looks horrified, but yesterday I had to buy a frame for it b/c Noah looks at it so much and says, "you and daddy, weeeeee" (he doesn't have the whole you and I things down yet). He insisted that we put the picture in his room and it was the first thing he said to me when he got up this morning. Surprisingly, the thing he struggled with the most and refused to go in was the ball pit! It was a very fun trip that ended with Noah and Gabe sleeping most of the way home while James screamed... who knew they could both sleep through that?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment