We have busy weekends this fall!! I have been slow to post everything b/c every extra minute I have I am trying to get the kids costumes done in time for Halloween (2 costumes and 2 kids is a bit more challenging than I thought:))... stay tuned for those pics. Thankfully my mom came down this weekend to help out while Gabe was on call so I could get some sewing done:) On Saturday evening we were able to go to the Camp Sunshine Pumpkin Festival and it was so cool!! What a great fund raiser. You could buy and carve a pumpkin for $5 and they were all lit when it got dark. We didn't get Noah a pumpkin, but instead settled for a tshirt and some face painting:) There was also a live band, which Noah was thrilled about. And of course Stevie's French Fries were there too:)
We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Camp Sunshine Pumpkin Festival
We have busy weekends this fall!! I have been slow to post everything b/c every extra minute I have I am trying to get the kids costumes done in time for Halloween (2 costumes and 2 kids is a bit more challenging than I thought:))... stay tuned for those pics. Thankfully my mom came down this weekend to help out while Gabe was on call so I could get some sewing done:) On Saturday evening we were able to go to the Camp Sunshine Pumpkin Festival and it was so cool!! What a great fund raiser. You could buy and carve a pumpkin for $5 and they were all lit when it got dark. We didn't get Noah a pumpkin, but instead settled for a tshirt and some face painting:) There was also a live band, which Noah was thrilled about. And of course Stevie's French Fries were there too:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment