Making it to the Fryeburg Fair this year was a bit tricky b/c I thought tenting with the two kids by myself was a bit too much:) So, instead we took two day trips which were exhausting, but tons of fun!!!! The first Sunday of the fair the kids and I made the trip with Nanny, Aunt Amy, and what is left of the Pelkey brood. The top 2 pics are of Noah enjoying a fair donut. The next is Noah feeding the goats in Old MacDonald's farm. The pictures of Noah at the water pump are some of my favorites... I didn't have room to put the whole series here, but there are several of him trying to figure out #1 how to wash his right hand and still work the pump and #2 how the pump actually worked.
We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Making it to the Fryeburg Fair this year was a bit tricky b/c I thought tenting with the two kids by myself was a bit too much:) So, instead we took two day trips which were exhausting, but tons of fun!!!! The first Sunday of the fair the kids and I made the trip with Nanny, Aunt Amy, and what is left of the Pelkey brood. The top 2 pics are of Noah enjoying a fair donut. The next is Noah feeding the goats in Old MacDonald's farm. The pictures of Noah at the water pump are some of my favorites... I didn't have room to put the whole series here, but there are several of him trying to figure out #1 how to wash his right hand and still work the pump and #2 how the pump actually worked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment