Monday, February 1, 2010




Wow, I can't believe that an entire month has gone by since my last post! We have had a wonderful/busy January this year. Gabe was doing an elective in Hematology/Oncology this month and has most of his weekends free. So, we were very lucky to catch up with lots of great friends. One weekend we spent in NH catching up with friends in the upper valley. Another weekend the kids and I went to Boston to visit one of Noah's little friends who's family is also going through the first year of residency. I have not been great about taking pictures, especially when I have both kids by myself, so the pics are limited, but I did get some none the less.

The 2nd from the bottom is of Noah playing with his train on the track he put together all by himself. One of Noah's new favorite things are puzzles. He is unbelievably good at them. His incredible attention to detail, that at times can be frustrating, serves him well in this area. The bottom picture captures well how much the two boys really do love playing with each other:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so is wearing gloves at the breakfast table a 3yr old thing haha ...cute