James is such a funny kid sometimes. I will often sit him down on the floor to play with his picnic basket while I change Noah or if I need to do something else in their room. On this day he had also found kitty. This is a little stuffed kitty that he got from our visit to great grammy and grampy Day in Florida... he really likes to talk to it (and chew on it's tail). He was having a lengthy conversation with kitty and these pics capture his thoughts, with facial expressions and all. I have some video of this I will try to put up later.
We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Conversations with Kitty
James is such a funny kid sometimes. I will often sit him down on the floor to play with his picnic basket while I change Noah or if I need to do something else in their room. On this day he had also found kitty. This is a little stuffed kitty that he got from our visit to great grammy and grampy Day in Florida... he really likes to talk to it (and chew on it's tail). He was having a lengthy conversation with kitty and these pics capture his thoughts, with facial expressions and all. I have some video of this I will try to put up later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment