Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Noah the Budding Photographer

My parents gave Noah a kids camera as a gift when James was born. At that time it was difficult for him to use, thus only haphazardly played with it. Well... over the past month or two he has become Photography King in our house. He is so good at using the camera now and has gone through several sets of batteries (I really need to remember to pick up the rechargeable ones at the store!). I have found it SO COOL to look at al of the pictures he has taken himself. I was sitting at the computer with him looking at them and he totally remembers and gets excited about every one of them! He is getting much better at centering things... has a few great still life pics. of his cowboy boot, his train, his toys, James' sock & a toy block, and his english muffin with peanut butter. The "self portraits" make me laugh. The quality isn't great, but I think you will get the picture:)

It is currently just a link on the right side of the page, but if anyone knows how to put a slideshow in an actual post could you please share? It took me forever just to figure out how to get what I have now:) I believe if you click somewhere on the slideshow it self it should take you to the link so you can look at them all a bit bigger. I will plan to add the pics to this slide show as he takes them... Enjoy the pics from the perspective of a 3 year old!!!

1 comment:

e. said...

o my word i LOVE noah's pics :):):) GREAT JOB NOAH!! i am looking forward to more coming!!