Noah has shown little to no interest in potty training, but every once in a while he has one of these days. I think he chooses underwear over diapers simply b/c he doesn't want to lay on the changing table while I put a diaper on him. It only lasts about 2 hours at the most until he "has an accident" despite my coaxing to use the potty b/c he has his big boy underwear on. Anyhow, on this day it was all I could do to make him put any clothes on (he even played with his BBQ set on our porch in 45 degree weather naked for a bit). He insisted that I take a picture of his lightning macqueen underwear and woody boots... it was his idea to turn around and show me the backside... I am sure he will appreciate these pictures in 10 years:)
We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Friday, April 2, 2010
Underwear and Cowboy Boots
Noah has shown little to no interest in potty training, but every once in a while he has one of these days. I think he chooses underwear over diapers simply b/c he doesn't want to lay on the changing table while I put a diaper on him. It only lasts about 2 hours at the most until he "has an accident" despite my coaxing to use the potty b/c he has his big boy underwear on. Anyhow, on this day it was all I could do to make him put any clothes on (he even played with his BBQ set on our porch in 45 degree weather naked for a bit). He insisted that I take a picture of his lightning macqueen underwear and woody boots... it was his idea to turn around and show me the backside... I am sure he will appreciate these pictures in 10 years:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Noah is in good company...Ross has some delightful pics of himself at about this age in underoos and boots...having these pics will open up a world of fun for you and Gabe especially when he starts dating! :)
Post a Comment