We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Summer Gardening Experiment 2010
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Gabe, Jen, Noah, and James. This is Toru. I need to apologize to you for not checking up your blog for a long period of time. Yeah, this is great. I am glad to see you building a family with beautiful kids.
Actually, we welcomed our first baby last month. It is a girl. Though we don't have blog, we will be sending you a post card soon.
I have just putting this blog into my bookmark, so I can check this more often.
1 comment:
Hi Gabe, Jen, Noah, and James.
This is Toru.
I need to apologize to you for not checking up your blog for a long period of time. Yeah, this is great. I am glad to see you building a family with beautiful kids.
Actually, we welcomed our first baby last month. It is a girl. Though we don't have blog, we will be sending you a post card soon.
I have just putting this blog into my bookmark, so I can check this more often.
Post a Comment