Saturday, October 16, 2010

Katahdin Falls Hike- 2010




















 So, I definitely didn't get work done on our last day at home either... instead we went for another hike... 2 days in a row... I wasn't sure Noah would make it.  The Katahdin Stream Falls hike was twice as long (2.4 miles round trip), but not as difficult at Turtle Ridge... thankfully more flat spots!  Grammie, Nannie, Elizabeth and her friend David joined us and they all brought their PATIENCE!!  Noah did walk almost all of the way, but he wasn't exactly speedy, and we had several neurotic 3yo moments of breakdown, but all in all both kids did better than I had expected.  Both days of hiking turned out to be the perfect temperature, with little wind on the trail, and overall absolutely beautiful fall days!

1 comment:

kathandjohn said...

Loved it thanks for including me on the hike and in the post:-)