Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve/Morning- 2010











This year we had a nice, low-key Christmas.  I had to work for a few hours on Christmas eve.  By the time I got home and Noah had developed a fever and an upset stomach.  Needless to say, we didn't make it to church, but he was feeling well enough to put out some cookies for Santa.  Basically everyone has been sick with some degree of fever, vomiting, diarrhea, etc. for over a week, but I think we are all finally on the mend.  Christmas morning was very exciting this year.   Noah really understood and was genuinely excited for Santa coming and Baby Jesus's birthday... James was just excited b/c Noah was:)  Santa brought a drum with a drum stick and a cooking set for the boys.  James may have been most excited about sneaking the left over cookies from Santa's plate.  As you can see, they were both very spoiled with lots of wonderful gifts. 

1 comment:

Jacqueline and Ross said...

Looks wonderful!! Glad you all had a wonderful holiday. Miss you!