The kids and I had a very fun "snow day" on Tuesday. It is days like this that I really wish I could be home with them everyday. We went outside and had perfect "snowman snow". Noah was really good at rolling the snowman and James was good at being patient and packing the snow down. The snowman only lasted for a few hours before the rain caused it to fall over, but fun none the less. James was so excited about looking at it out the window that even now when we ask him to show us the snowman he gets very excited and runs over to the window pointing and making an "ohohohoh" sound. We came back in for lunch and had a fun time vacuuming/playing on the couch. They love playing together, especially things where they get to jump on the furniture...
Oh, Pelkey family... thank you so much for the Buzz and Woody figurines. They play with them CONTINUOUSLY... James has even figured out how to push both buttons at once so we hear all of the sayings in rapid fire and simultaneously... over and over and over:)
No comments:
Post a Comment