This week Gabe has been on vacation which has been really great. We didn't plan any big trips, but instead have done lots of little day trips and fun things around this area. One of the most exciting things for the kids was to visit their good friends Suvi and Rain in Boston. We met at the Children's Museum in Boston (thank you reciprocal children's museum membership). It was wild, and I will try to avoid going on a weekend again, but the kids had a blast. The boys LOVED the construction zone and would have stayed all day if we had let them. What all of the kids really enjoyed was the "active" exhibit where they got to turn, pull, and the biggest hit, dance. I thought that I had gotten some video of the dancing, but I guess not. We then went back to play at Suvi and Rain's house, then got to go swimming at a hotel. I got some pictures with Gabe's phone of this, but without the flash, it wasn't really worth putting them on here. It was an action packed and busy day, but we all had lots of fun, and as always, it was nice to catch up with good friends! Thanks guys for a fun day! (We will do it again when it is warmer out;)
No comments:
Post a Comment