We had a great, though brief visit home last weekend. We went up to see my cousin Jacob in his high school musical, which was wonderful... good job Jacob! It I hadn't been so preoccupied with keeping all of the kids happy and quiet, I may have remembered to bring my camera in... oh well. After the play we went back to the Pelkey's for supper and visiting, which turned into Noah wanting to go outside and "help" with collecting sap... Once I saw Gabe and Bryan trying to carry the buckets and help Noah trudge through the snow, I thought that maybe they could use some help;) Amazing how clear the sap is that boils down into that good maple syrup!! We spent Saturday night and Sunday morning with my parents, to which the kids insisted on playing in the cellar for most of the morning. Once again, a really fun trip that I failed to get many good pictures of... here are a few of the "mapeling" (is that even a word?) part anyway. On a separate note, I have hit 17 weeks and can no longer fit into my regular work pants or jeans... on to maternity clothes from here on out. I am never sure why I wait so long... the elastic waist is so comfortable!
No comments:
Post a Comment