We had an absolutely fantastic time visiting friends this past weekend in Boston. It was a very fun and relaxing weekend (except for the part where we had to call AAA from the Ikea parking lot;)). The best part was that both dads were able to join us on this visit!! Saturday morning Heli and I took the kids to the Boston Symphony's kids concert where they were able to see and try out several different instruments. This pictures for this aren't great since I only had Gabe's iphone, but the kids loved trying out the instruments. Then we picnicked by the reflecting pool and let the kids run free in the fountain... I think they had fun:) We finished the day by picking up the dads to fly kites and play at a beautiful park... oh and there was ice cream too! The kids all enjoyed playing together and even stayed up way to late having a sleep over. Thanks for a great weekend Carlile Family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment