Saturday, June 9, 2012

James's 3rd Birthday Party



















James turns 3 next week!  We celebrated his birthday a week early so that our family could attend both his birthday and Gabe's graduation. I gave James the choice of several different themes, but he insisted on the robot party.  He loves the DVD "Little Robots" that we get from the library as well as the movie "Wall-e". Gabe made his a fantastic robot made out of diaper boxes and tinfoil which James was so EXCITED about, even though he kept referring to it as a snowman... Noah spotted James's cake on the morning of the birthday and was pretty stressed out that it didn't have any decorations on it, so I was able to negotiate only one umbrella;)  I also found a nice solution to James's hoarding problem with his cars in this car bandolier.  I didn't get a great shot of it, but it carries lots of his cars without dropping them;)  Overall James had a fantastic day celebrating, thanks everyone for sharing it with him!

No comments: