Just to keep things interesting and active this summer my parents bought a camper.... They bought it from a family just north of here, so the kids and I helped my mom pick it up... then we had to try it out... just to make sure it worked ok;) My mom and I took the kids to a small campground in Freeport, so as not to pull it too far at first....... it was quite a scene as we figured everything out for the first time, oh and my mom is still on crutches. We all had so much fun and it was so nice to get back to camping, not in a tent, with 3 kids. I didn't get the chance to take many pictures, but here are the few I did get. The top picture is of Noah who had proudly decorated the car with pinecones. The bottom picture was of Noah going on the campground's flashlight candy bar hunt. Fun times and we can't wait for the next camping trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment