Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lily Ann Arrives!










Meet my beautiful new niece, Lilly Ann!  She was born 5/28 weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz. and was 20.5 inches long... exactly the same as Audrey... weird... I think we should be worried at the duo they are sure to make Amy and Dennis;)  Here is also my beautiful sister who doesn't look at all like she just had major surgery... seriously, I am so jealous.  Everyone did amazing (including you Dennis), thanks for letting me be a part of yet another amazing birth experience!

side bar: I will leave out the story where I got up at 3 am to be there on time and had a moment of panic when leaving the hospital in a sleep deprived state unable to find my car thinking that I had been towed because I may or may not have inadvertently parked in a handicap spot... don't worry, it was a false alarm :)

No comments: