Since it has taken so long to get these posts out I have forgotten a lot of things... especially if I didn't get pictures. So I apologize now for leaving out things that we really did enjoy:) This weekend I spent most of the weekend packing. Sunday afternoon we took the kids to Smiling Hill Farm's "barnyard" which has expanded significantly this year. As always the kids enjoyed feeding the animals and climbing on the really cool wooden structures. This year they have a petting zoo... Ben is a hugger.... the last three pictures are a series of what happened when he had the uncontrollable urge to hug this sheep.... I thought I had this on video, but I don't.... the last picture is missing here most likely because I would have been an irresponsible parent if I had snapped the picture instead of preventing him from being trampled... In the last picture you can see the sheep trying to stand as Ben squeezes her... he fell over backwards and learned that most sheep do not like Ben hugs;)





No comments:
Post a Comment