Friday, September 13, 2013

Audrey Eats:)





In preparation for an upcoming field trip with Noah's class we gave Audrey a bottle... only to realize that she was almost six months old and she had never had a bottle... oops.  I have gone back to work with all of the others at around 3 months, so we were always very careful to introduce a bottle early on "just to make sure" that they could do it.  That was likely our intention this time around, but things were a bit chaotic during her first 6 months and we just forgot... then I thought, well she takes a pacifier really well so this shouldn't be a problem.... it was a real non starter for her... we have our first bottle refuser... so, onto food.  She really liked the cereal and seemed to like water from the sippy cup, so I guess there is hope yet that she won't starve when I leave her;)

No comments: