Noah and I had a very fun time attending the Farmington Fair on Agriculture Education Day this week with his class, so much so that Noah kept insisting on a "family field trip to the fair". On Wednesday Gabe had the day off and Noah had a half day of school so we headed to the fair. It was a really great fair for this area and the beautiful weather helped to make it a very exciting family "field trip". There aren't any pictures of the kids with the animals because I had left with Audrey to grab a different stroller, leaving Gabe with the 3 boys, and this was the conversation:
Me: "Gabe, make sure you get some pictures of the kids with the animals."
Gabe: "Pictures?!?!? Jen, I am just going to do what I can to make sure no one runs away."
I sometimes forget that he isn't used to being outnumbered in a public place with Ben;)
Me: "Gabe, make sure you get some pictures of the kids with the animals."
Gabe: "Pictures?!?!? Jen, I am just going to do what I can to make sure no one runs away."
I sometimes forget that he isn't used to being outnumbered in a public place with Ben;)


No comments:
Post a Comment