To continue our traveling tour, we spent today taking a day trip to East Millinocket to celebrate Grandpa turning 70! Audrey got herself dressed and ready to go to the party bright and early, then requested that I take her picture. Once again, we got to see more family that we only get to see a few times a year. For my dad's birthday, my mom had a photographer to come take some family photos, which I am not sure we have ever done. It is a rarity to have everyone, including spouses and kids, all in the same place at the same time. Happy birthday Grandpa!
We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Sunday, May 17, 2015
Grandpa Turns 70
To continue our traveling tour, we spent today taking a day trip to East Millinocket to celebrate Grandpa turning 70! Audrey got herself dressed and ready to go to the party bright and early, then requested that I take her picture. Once again, we got to see more family that we only get to see a few times a year. For my dad's birthday, my mom had a photographer to come take some family photos, which I am not sure we have ever done. It is a rarity to have everyone, including spouses and kids, all in the same place at the same time. Happy birthday Grandpa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment