We had an awesome 4th of July weekend this year! Well, Gabe was on call, but I think that we all still had a good time;) Our friends from Vermont came to visit and the first night we left the youngest two home with the dads and Rebecca and I took the oldest 5 to the fireworks. It was a perfect night for viewing and everyone really enjoyed the show.
We have a very kind neighbor who's hobby is restoring antique cars. He came over earlier in the week looking for some children to ride in the back of his 1956 Ford truck and throw candy during the parade... the boys were thrilled to say the least! Jack was a good sport and rode in the back with the older boys to facilitate the candy throwing and to discourage jumping. We spent the rest of our time together BBQing, swimming and getting snuggles from this sweet baby. Thanks for the visit Yukica Family, come back anytime!
The top left picture is how we spent an hour of our rainy weekend day... this is the Eiffel Tower made from all 2X2 and 2X4 lego duplo blocks. 1- I have found a new website that I am sure we will be using frequently to build other structures and 2- we may have too many duplo... is that possible?
We have a very kind neighbor who's hobby is restoring antique cars. He came over earlier in the week looking for some children to ride in the back of his 1956 Ford truck and throw candy during the parade... the boys were thrilled to say the least! Jack was a good sport and rode in the back with the older boys to facilitate the candy throwing and to discourage jumping. We spent the rest of our time together BBQing, swimming and getting snuggles from this sweet baby. Thanks for the visit Yukica Family, come back anytime!
The top left picture is how we spent an hour of our rainy weekend day... this is the Eiffel Tower made from all 2X2 and 2X4 lego duplo blocks. 1- I have found a new website that I am sure we will be using frequently to build other structures and 2- we may have too many duplo... is that possible?


No comments:
Post a Comment