I was helping James and Noah with school the other day when Ben and Audrey were quiet for a little too long. When I went into the front room to check on them, this is what I found. Audrey was pretending to Ben's baby and he was reading her many different books:) The last picture was one Ben requested I take when I picked him up from the nursery after church last week. He had made a big ark and gave each animal their own room... they all had elaborate back stories.
I think that it is safe to say that we have all fallen into a nice routine being at home together most of the day. Ben and Audrey have started playing really well together (most of the time). Audrey cries every time we drop Noah or James off for speech or music at school and screams, "Where is my Noah?" or "Where is my James?" She has taken to referring to them in a possessive tone and whenever she refers to them collectively she calls them "my boys". Noah and James have both been enjoying school and the extra free time they get. They both have finished up basketball and are looking forward to skiing next. Ben has loved having his brothers home to play with and is working really hard at learning numbers and practicing writing letters.



No comments:
Post a Comment