We are on the final leg of Christmas complete with some clown shows where each kid tried to out-do the other with their own couch performance. I missed the picture of Ben, who started it all, dressed in the actual clown suit, but hope that there is video of it somewhere!
While at Tractor Supply the other day, the kids somehow talked me into buying the gingerbread barn. I have to admit it was one of the more successful gingerbread structures we have made.
We had friends over yesterday to play while their parents did some last minute elf chores. The kids were playing outside and when I went out to join them this is what I found... their team work was impressive. I think these Maine kids are getting desperate for winter. Yes, those are pajamas all our kids have on... even having friends over does not stop them from having a pajama day;) I would like to add that it was December 23rd and the kids didn't really need coats... crazy!
Gabe had to work Christmas Eve again this year, but got out in time to join us for soup making. We had soup for an early dinner with some friends and enjoyed a wonderful Christmas Eve service at our church. The last 3 pictures are of the boys opening their Christmas Eve gift. I tried to explain to Noah that I was taking pictures and he probably wanted actual pajamas on, but he claimed not to care... Audrey is not in the pictures here, but instead in bed. After the Christmas Eve service at church she was pretty tired, so she went to bed and was asleep before she was aware of missing the fun. Merry Christmas!
While at Tractor Supply the other day, the kids somehow talked me into buying the gingerbread barn. I have to admit it was one of the more successful gingerbread structures we have made.
We had friends over yesterday to play while their parents did some last minute elf chores. The kids were playing outside and when I went out to join them this is what I found... their team work was impressive. I think these Maine kids are getting desperate for winter. Yes, those are pajamas all our kids have on... even having friends over does not stop them from having a pajama day;) I would like to add that it was December 23rd and the kids didn't really need coats... crazy!
Gabe had to work Christmas Eve again this year, but got out in time to join us for soup making. We had soup for an early dinner with some friends and enjoyed a wonderful Christmas Eve service at our church. The last 3 pictures are of the boys opening their Christmas Eve gift. I tried to explain to Noah that I was taking pictures and he probably wanted actual pajamas on, but he claimed not to care... Audrey is not in the pictures here, but instead in bed. After the Christmas Eve service at church she was pretty tired, so she went to bed and was asleep before she was aware of missing the fun. Merry Christmas!






No comments:
Post a Comment