Sunday, September 3, 2017

Ben's 6th Birthday Party!












Ben is turning 6 soon, so we had his birthday party over Labor Day weekend. He chose a knight birthday party and really ran with it. I was excited because I was able to convince him to have the torch light cupcakes in ice cream cones instead of a formal cake I had to decorate.  He was excited for this huge dinosaur piñata we turned into a fire breathing dragon they got to slay.  We had a terribly failed attempt at jousting with helium balloons and hopefully no animals died at the accidental release of one... Ben had an excellent day and is loving looking at pictures and asking people if they had a fun time at his knight birthday party;)

The bottom pictures here are of James' ill advised attempt to get that helium balloon down from the ceiling in our front room... I was super thankful that I walked in when I did...

No comments: